Google Reviews

Google is a great company to work for! All of the individuals are smart, hardworking, and highly motivated. The benefits are excellent and you'll always be challenged out of your comfort zone.
I enjoy working there. It is an excellent place to work. Fast paced and everyone is driven to succeed.
Great place to work, great boss, challenging (in a good way), great benefits, great perks, no two days are the same. Best job I've had in my life!
Start Your Review of Google
Autonomy, culture, fun - three words that sum up what's it like to work at Google! Co-workers are brilliant, management is well-trained, and company mission is something easy to get behind.
I enjoy that I am able to work from home. I work specifically in the youtube department where I am a content creator for the youtube website.
love to work for them for a long time and see more what can come to Google See new life on Google is a fun thing to do when you see your friends to in their make me feel real good about my self see my friend Happy is all I want for my friend and me to get some Google company know other more thank you very much people in Google I love you from Chantha Hour.
Google is a good company to work for overall even though it is super hard to get in due to its natural competitiveness
I was a business strategy intern, and it seriously was AWESOME! So what I loved was the culture and the perks. Not to mention that the name gives you so much leverage.
Google is good. It pays the bills. There are slides and stuff and that's fun. People are nice. I have fun.