Electronics, Internet, Technology
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Autonomy, culture, fun - three words that sum up what's it like to work at Google! Co-workers are brilliant, management is well-trained, and company mission is something easy to get behind.
Great place to work, great boss, challenging (in a good way), great benefits, great perks, no two days are the same. Best job I've had in my life!
I was a business strategy intern, and it seriously was AWESOME! So what I loved was the culture and the perks. Not to mention that the name gives you so much leverage.