About Goldman Sachs
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Goldman Sachs Reviews
The work is challenging, but the people and management are supportive. You need to look for your own opportunities and then use the people around you to pursue them. Learning how to set expectations with people and understand priority is key to success.
Fast pace work environment that demands a lot of you and your time. Provides you the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced and successful people in the industry. Provides you a platform to learn that will be useful for the rest of your career. Long hours that lead to high stress levels and work/life balance is almost non-existent.
High expectations, you will not have a life outside of work. Definitely a good start if you are wanting to go the path of private equity, but is a difficult work environment. Work alongside tons of smart people, however nepotism is rampant.