GoDaddy.com Inc. Reviews

Godaddy is an amazing company to work for. The culture of the workplace is a high priority and they go above and beyond to make sure moral is at its best. Health benefits are fantastic, the pay is outstanding. It is a very competitive place to work, so if you are a go-getter, this is the company for you!
People are working together to build a better America. Trying to get people to understand others and trying to work together to help others live healthier happier lifestyles.
GoDaddy is an excellent company that has a stellar work culture and lots of opportunities for advancement. All you really need is a desire to learn selling techniques and learn the technology behind domains, websites, and security, which they will teach you.
Start Your Review of GoDaddy.com Inc.
I really like Godaddy because my supervisor is very hard-working in regards to making sure he has our backs in every way. The subsidized food truck food is amazing as well. Although I do wish that it wasnt so difficult to get into the Advanced Technical department because thats what interests me the most and thats where my career is going to take me.
Was a fun culture in the beginning. Were able to accomplish a lot of our program goals, until change in leadership....3 times in less than 2 years.
Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO
I have been working at GoDaddy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I cannot say more positive things about my time at GoDaddy so far. I am recognized for what I do well and am rewarded with opportunities to continue growing in my career here. I have found a fantastic mentor/sponsor and love the flexible work culture - including the great benefits package.

Cons

Pay package could be more competitive

Advice to Management

Promote more women into leadership positions
The tasks are interesting, challenging, and the supervisors take notice of good work. GoDaddy is a great technical company to work for, but it has the shadow of a giant corporation that is always threatening to mechanize and stiffen the system. The pay is good and vacations are easy to take, so all in all this is a great place to work.