About Giant Eagle Inc.
Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.47 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.47 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.47 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.47 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.47 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.47 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.47 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.47 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.47 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.47 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.47 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.47 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.47 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.47 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.47 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.47 responses
Giant Eagle Inc. Reviews
I have been working at Giant Eagle in the pharmacy as a technician for 3 years and I love it! My coworkers are incredible kind, smart, and fun. They all have a passion for helping patients which motivates me to be a better technician. I highly recommend working for Giant Eagle, especially the pharmacy, if you are looking for a rewarding career that allows you to constantly learn and help the community.
I love working at Giant Eagle! It's a great company and I feel like I've built a family here. I've had very few managers who have disrupted the morale or overall good atmosphere of my location. I've made plenty of lifelong friends through this job, and I have learned a lot about people. This is the only job I've had. i have worked here for five years, and I see no reason to look elsewhere as a student requiring flexible hours and no headaches!
My experience working at a store in the Giant Eagle branches is a good working placement for the adjustable scheduling for being in college. However, not all management is best for students. The good is adjustable scheduling, some coworkers are amazing, and the place is well cleaned. The bad is some managers are bad in general. It is an average work environment for students.