About General Motors
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.22 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
General Motors Reviews
I had a very good overall experience working at the general motors assembly plant. The pay was absolutely amazing, the benefits and health insurance was by far some of the best you could ever get and this was the only job as its kind to give such good benefits to most places. Glad to be a union worker too!
GM has been a great company to work for so far. Both the benefits and the people have all been very good, compensation is great, and I have made a lot of friends both young and old. Company culture is collaborative, but due to the number of people can feel very corporate. Detroit is certainly not the best city, but it is like any other big city in the way that there are good parts and bad parts of town. GM happens to be in the good parts and it can be really nice.
Great company to work for! Diverse locations may effect one's experience with General Motors but overall great 12 week internship program. Team work is strongly encouraged along with opportunities for growth and learning