About General Dynamics
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 22 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.22 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
General Dynamics Reviews
My personal experience with General Dynamics has overall been positive. It was with a government contract, so my review does not reflect the traditional employee experience. The pay was very good, but worker morale was often low due to budget restraints and lack of workplace engagement. For contract employees, it was very difficult to accrue leave hours. Management was very hands-off and did not micromanage. There were not many growth opportunities. The company did usually hire very professional and smart employees. The work/life balance was excellent.
I love working for this company. As a full time mom and student, if you keep your manager updated on things going on in your life, they will work with you as much as they can. Compared to other places I have worked, GD talks to you like a person, they dont talk down on you or demean you in any way. The hours are flexible, and its easy to work remotely depending on the job you are going for. I have had no complaints with this company.
Very diverse and open to new things kind of company. There is no discrimination and there is a huge variety of ethnicity group. The managers as well as co-workers are great people to work with which makes it a great company to work for. They are very understanding and give lots of positive feedback. There is also lots of areas for future growth with in the company including transferring to a different states all across the United States. The environment in the workplace is filled with workers who make you feel appreciated and I always find myself looking forward to another day on the job. Very helpful staff and the trainers want you to succeed.