No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.23 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.23 responses
GEICO is a great company to work for with loads of advancement opportunities. Pay is great, there are literally dozens and dozens of jobs that you could move into depending on what you like. Benefits are incredible with some of the best insurance options around. I'm very thankful for my career here.
There are times with a high turnover rate and that causes increased stress in the employees that remain. In the larger cities there can feel like there is not enough time to meet the demands put on the employees. However, it is good money and moves fast so there is never a dull moments. Lots of people involvement and days go by fast
Geico is an amazing company to work for, I most enjoyed the way they emphasized the importance of Exceptional customer service. The staff isn’t helpful and the entirety department feels more like family.