No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 33 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.33 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.33 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.33 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.33 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.33 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.33 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.33 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.33 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.33 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.33 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.33 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.33 responses
It is an amazing place to work. I have been an employee here for 26 years. Some of my closest friends have been found at GEICO. There is always a lot of work to be done, but we have great benefits and profit sharing too. There is an on site gym, tuition reimbursement, great medical, dental and eye care coverage and tons of opportunity to move up in the company. The sky is really the limit to how far you can go. I do wish we could telecommuting but you never know what the future holds. There are flexible hours in most departments and the location is amazing. I highly recommend GEICO and am fortunate to have had my career in GEICOs hands!
Pay is better than most companies can ever give out for the job that is done. Many opportunities to move up in the company since they only promote from within. Real entry-level beginnings here. I used to be in the fundraising field and some of my co-workers even started out with simple retail jobs. The culture at our offices is great, honestly one of the most important parts besides pay, in my opinion, is the people you work with. If you hate the people you work with you're not going to want to come to work every day. So I really appreciate all the great health and all benefits, pay, people, and promotional opportunities all over the country that I am allowed at any time.
Geico is a great place to work. I worked at the Virginia Beach location, it is a regional office. My job title was Customer Service Representative. The culture of Geico is second to none, and the company genuinely cares for its employees as long as you do the correct things. The pay and benefits are excellent compared to other customer service jobs in the area and nationally. I highly recommend working here.