No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 41 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.41 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.41 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.41 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.41 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.41 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 41 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.41 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.41 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.41 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.41 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.41 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.41 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.41 responses
It is an amazing place to work. I have been an employee here for 26 years. Some of my closest friends have been found at GEICO. There is always a lot of work to be done, but we have great benefits and profit sharing too. There is an on site gym, tuition reimbursement, great medical, dental and eye care coverage and tons of opportunity to move up in the company. The sky is really the limit to how far you can go. I do wish we could telecommuting but you never know what the future holds. There are flexible hours in most departments and the location is amazing. I highly recommend GEICO and am fortunate to have had my career in GEICOs hands!
This job has given me much to think about. I first started here because I was interested in using my experience from previous jobs to use at this company. Overall, I have enjoyed my time here so far. The managers are very helpful and are generally very open to questions and opinions from employees. My coworkers are nice people and I feel we can all cooperate in a project if needed. Generally, the work environment is very independent in terms of the duties which one must fulfill. There is supervision of the staff but everyone knows what they need to do so the supervisors are mostly there to make sure all is in order and in case anyone has a question or concern. I would say my experiences at this company are very good. There is a lot of repetition at this job but there is really nothing that can be done about that because our tasks are the same everyday. Other than that I have nothing to complain about when it comes to this job. I feel like I look forward to each day and I love it here
I absolutely love working for Geico. Geico has been amazing to my family and me. Geico has been my rock and my stability for over 2 years now. I came to the company with retirement in mind. Geico will be the last company I work for in this lifetime. There is so much support, love, and compassion. The collaboration of family, work and team life really balances well. Geico values its employees and give them the utmost respect. Geico provides a family-friendly atmosphere and encourages family to work together. I really like the Gecko too. It is pretty cool to go to work and randomly see the gecko walking around.