About GateHouse Media Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
GateHouse Media Inc. Reviews
The group of people I work with is great and communication is easy! I'm not a huge fan of the lack of information headquarters gives us about important things. My newspaper was bought out by GateHouse a little while ago and we don't know anything yet. At all. Still a great place to work so far. Although management doesn't really want to hear any ideas and I'm frequently shut down when I think of something new, even when the purpose is to help my section of the paper to enable me to sell!
Terrible pay. Deceptive management. Layoffs always hanging over your head. No raises for years. Long, unpredictable hours. Back-stabbing, lying, self-serving. Company sucks customers dry to pay for future technology that doesn't make a profit. Circling the drain, is what it's called. Sound like a good place to work?
This company is rapidly growing and I like the opportunity for growth. However, because of the rapid growth, processes and people change frequently.