Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 145 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.145 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.145 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.145 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.145 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.145 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.145 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.145 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.145 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.145 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.145 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.145 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.145 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.145 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.145 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.145 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.145 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyC
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
I absolutely loved working at Gap for the past 1.5 years! It was full of diverse and interesting people. I admired my coworkers and learned a lot about the retail industry. In addition to my wonderful coworkers, I enjoyed the generous employee discount on all Gap merchandise. If you enjoy meeting new people and working in an ever-changing environment, then Gap is the company for you.
I worked as a sales associate at Gap for over a year. The workplace was often very enjoyable, because everybody worked together and bonded well. There was a system in place for everything, helping the work day to be stress free and fun. I would highly recommend working as a sales associate or manager here, as the pay is great, the people are always held accountable and the employee discounts are a bonus too!
I have been working at Old Navy for almost a year and it has been the best retail job I have had! The management is very put together, our managers communicate well between one another to better our work environment. This job helps me get through college because of how easy it is to pick up and give away shifts. Our management are run by strong females that do not allow drama to spread throughout the work place. This provides a fun and easy environment for the rest of the staff. I also love that we are not assigned to one task during the whole shift. This allows for the time to fly and to not get bored easily. I enjoy helping the customers we receive find what they are looking for and also problem solving at the register when a customer has a complicated return or purchase. Over all, I love the atmosphere Gap Inc has set up for their employees. It allows every employee an opportunity to learn more and to advance to higher positions.