About Fred Meyer Jewelers
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Fred Meyer Jewelers Reviews
Did not respect outside work life, very bad scheduling for students, treats employees like they are an easily replace able machine.
Working here for the last five years has lead to a tremendous amount of personal growth and learning. I love my coworkers and look forward to seeing what each new day brings. Management here is wonderful and does a great job of listening to individuals and also taking of their employees. The customers are also amazing and very fun to work with. It's so awesome to get to help new people as well as returning customers on a daily basis.
I worked for this company for almost 5 years. They did not back me up when a customer bacem physically violent with me and they terminated me, 8 months pregant, for "gross misconduct" when I defebded myself.