About Foxwoods Resort Casino
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Foxwoods Resort Casino Reviews
I love Foxwoods! It is a great company with lots of wonderful people. I love being able to go to work with a smile on my face everyday, and being able to work with people I enjoy. I would not change a thing about the company that I work for.
Foxwoods is an amazing workplace. Since working here I've seen so many great shows. The atmosphere is welcoming and exciting. When you're here there is always something new and fun to try. There are so many great places to eat and hotels to stay in. The employee and patron population is very diverse, so you can meet people from all over the world under one roof.
Very busy and hectic dynamic. Hourly pastry cooks are over worked and under appreciated daily. I would volunteer for extra hours and come in early and leave late. Expectations are to do whatever they want and waste is extreme.