No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.11 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.11 responses
It is a great company to work for but, this specific places pace is unconventional for a steady income. Due to the environment and its location being fairly close to a university location, it is a great place to work at while going to college! It works well with schedules for evening classes as well. The only downside is that you do not get to go home for the holidays and hardly get to see your family, mainly due to mandatory work and mall hours of business. You get some benefits after working for this employer after a specific amount of time and I do believe you receive a pin and some recognition. Overall, I was happy to work their throughout my undergrad journey. It saved me from eating ramen every night and being sane after crazy electricity bills.
Fellow associates and peers all make for a very friendly, engaging, and welcoming work environment. The work itself is fairly challenging, but in a fun way, especially as someone who likes watches. Management does a good job of giving associates the tools to improve and progress our skills. This being said however, literal progress within our store is non-existent with most associates being unable to move upward at all after years of dutiful and respectable employment. The largest gripe is easily the majority of leadership/management. While mostly fun, they can be fairly unprofessional, and most (not all) can do much better when it comes to conflict management. It happens all too often where the store would be under pressure and management reacts in a manner that could be considered demeaning. This has lead most of the associates, especially the long standing/veteran ones, to feel heavily undervalued and disrespected.
I love working at Fossil and I have been here for over 4 years. This company had taught me true team work and how to be a better team player. If it was not for my managers, my leadership skills would not be at its greatest as it is now. My peers have not only been the best coworkers, but also my greatest friends. They have taught the value of friendship and the chemistry of team work. Overall, Fossil is a great job for those who are seeking how to get hands on with customer care and service!