Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center Reviews

I enjoy my work and being able to help others. Fort Sanders has great opportunities for the employees as far as advancement. They are very flexible with my work hours so that it is possible for me to go to nursing school.
Great place to work! I've learned a lot about myself, working in a fast paced environment, thinking on the spot, and providing great care to patients. The work environment has been instrumental in motivating me to attend nursing school, which I'm starting this coming August!
Overall, I have enjoyed working at Fort Sanders for Covenant Health. They provide so many job opportunities for the area. They also have a position that is equal to a CNA, but you don't need to be certified because they train you here. This is great for anyone trying to get hands-on healthcare hours for school and for those who don't have the money to take a CNA course. The only downside is the understaffing that makes for some tough days on the job.
Start Your Review of Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Staff cares deeply about your needs and will work with you one on one to make sure you leave better. Many compassionate nurses work here to aid the hurt and sick. You can tell they really care.