About Forever 21
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.103 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.103 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.103 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.103 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.103 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.103 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.103 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.103 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.103 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.103 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.103 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.103 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.103 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.103 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.103 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.103 responses
Forever 21 Reviews
I appreciate working at Forever 21, it has been an informative experience! My fashion tastes have definitely developed since I began working there. As a sales associate, I have learned how to provide top quality customer service and put killer outfits together! Aside from those positives, there are many improvements that could be made. The compensation is not proportionate to the work at my location. $9 was my starting hourly rate, & a year later it's the same. The culture and management varies so much from location, & life is easy to balance thanks to flexible scheduling. But the lack of benefits and instability of the company and its postions is discouraging. There aren't many growth opportunities either even after prolonged employment, from a sales associate perspective. Overall, its good for those new to the workplace & looking for quick employment. But its not a career, or even a job you want for more than a few months.
Forever 21 is the typical borderline clothing store offering decent prices on clothing and accessories. As a previous associate, there was rarely any sort of benefit. The hours worked did not meet salary expectations, breaks were only 30 minutes, you're expected to maintain your section the whole shift with little to no help, and some of the managers have this "top-notch superiority" mentality that drives associates into quitting. Not to mention, the store itself has tons of products, yet no organization. By the end of a night shift, the store would be a total wreck. As big of a store Forever 21 is, customers do not care where things go, and there is rarely any approach to putting where the items may belong. Due to the lack of structure, many associates quit for this reason too. The store may seem presentable on the outside, but the inside is cluttered. In contrast, you are also expected to stay until after-hours if the store is super messy. Lastly, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Working here brought me into depression. I had no social life and the hours were long. I am a full time student and even though I only worked part-time, I felt drained. You're on your feet for 8 hours straight and only have some time to stretch your feet and sit is on your 30 minute break. I would get home super late from the store being turned upside down. I would not recommend this job for no college student, you will be drained mentally and physically with no intentions on getting school work done.