About Forever 21
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.83 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.83 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.83 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.83 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.83 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.83 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.83 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.83 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.83 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.83 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.83 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.83 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.83 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.83 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.83 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.83 responses
Forever 21 Reviews
Overall it is a pretty well-run company. Introduction to working usually begins with an orientation day to get to understand the different tasks of the job. They know when to schedule more people due to an influx in customer traffic. Sometimes leadership isn't at high standards as the company has a high turnover rate which extends into manager roles either for compensation or unsatisfactory leadership. However, is an overall good atmosphere as everyone usually gets along with one another promoting a effecient workplace.
Forever 21 introduced me to fast fashion industry. It was such a good opportunity to see the workings of such a large corporation. I learned a lot about cash handling, visual merchandising, team building, and work ethic. I also met some of my best friends at Forever 21 and would not change my experience for the world!
Working for Forever 21 gave me some really good retail experience. I learned how to use a register and make displays with the clothing lines. The biggest downfall is that the stores stays constantly disorganized so you're always having to fix or clean something which makes closing this massive clothing store a nightly challenge. Overall, it's a good work environment and steady work for young college kids.