About Foot Locker
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.60 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.60 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.60 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.60 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.60 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.60 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.60 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.60 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.60 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.60 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.60 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.60 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.60 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.60 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.60 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.60 responses
Foot Locker Reviews
I like being there, it’s like being near my family while I’m away from other family. Because I’m in college I really did not know anyone, but working here changed that all. Although I love my job, and my coworkers I would love for the pay to increase because I am a first generation college student raised by a single mom and money is an issue. If the pay increased I’d be extremely happy!
Overall working for Footlocker Inc. has been great. I love this job because it is very laid back, simple, and you get to interact with customers. This job is the perfect job for those with strong personalities and for those who are a "people person." However, because it is a retail job, some weeks are very slow and you may not get that many hours or commission. However, holidays are always very busy and guarantee you a good check if you're on commission!
Foot Locker gave me my first job! I was beyond excited to start working and everything was fairly easy. The hours were great and they really worked around my school schedule. Once I turned 18, I moved up to a Sales Lead position, which gave me managerial duties. I soon departed from the company after heading to college. I really loved the job and considered studying Marketing to obtain a job in the corporate office. Looking back the pay was not great, but being in high school it definitely gave me extra money.