About Floor & Decor
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
Floor & Decor Reviews
I came over to the F&D, having worked at Home Depot, where I was an order fulfillment associate. I basically did the exact same job, pulling orders, driving forklifts, wrapping pallets, etc. I worked myself ragged and after less than 3 months they made me warehouse supervisor with a decent pay increase. The job itself isn't too bad and there's a few people that are amazing and some that just aren't, like you'd find most anywhere. Opportunity for advancement if you want to work in retail for the rest of your life. Stock purchase program, 401k after 6 months or so, all the standard insurances and for full time you get about 3 hours of paid vacation a month (2 weeks a year) and 40 of sick toe at the beginning of every year. I've definitely had worse jobs and it absolutely taught me a lot. 4.2/5
I've been working at the Arlington Texas, Floor and décor for a total of 3 to 4 and this year I would say have been nothing but interesting. I was place under a supervisor that didn't work with me and was permanently placed on nights for my entire spring and summer semesters. I felt worthless and like I didn't matter and I hated coming to work for that reason and It turns out I was no the only employee here feeling like I didn't matter. I was actively looking for another job when the unthinkable happened. The head of the store was transferred as well as my direct department manager as replaced with a couple of managers who saw our worth. They paid us what we were worth and made time for us. They make us feel valued. I love working at my store now and it's a perfect place for anyone who is attending college with flexible hours.
I have worked at Floor and Decor for about 6 months now and I absolutely love it. The entire working environment is incredibly friendly and caring, their open door policy is fantastic, I truly feel like my managers want me to enjoy working here and I feel very safe in bringing any concerns I have up with them. Though I will say that because they're a relatively newer company (founded in 2000) they don't have a ton as far as benefits goes, no discounts to partner companies because they have so few. And as far as compensation goes, it's respectable, but leaving for higher paying jobs has been one of the bigger reasons my coworkers have left. Overall I really like the company and I feel like it's going to grow exponentially over the next few years. Creating great opportunity for career growth.