FirstLight Home Care Reviews

Start out at a decent wage, more than most home health companies. Nice clientele, very flexible. Many different shifts available. Holidays you make time and a half. You have many different options for liocation work and I have not ever been sent to a home where I felt uncomforatable. They put the safety of their employees first!
I really enjoy working with First Light. The schedule is very flexible, good for students and/or parents. You can work almost as much or as little as you like
Working here is like a family, work environment. The owners are nice, warm people. The hours are flexible, communication between other aids is very detailed. Firstlight Home Care really care for their Residents/ Clients as well as their workers.
Start Your Review of FirstLight Home Care
I work as the Client Relationship Director for FirstLight at the San Antonio location. I have had a wonderful experience with this company because of the hands on experience in working with patients and the community. Everybody is very kind.
poor pay and managers are terrible about scheduling and following up w/ clients so I often ended up driving out to a clients home for no reason
I enjoy working at First Light Home Care. It is one big family and we all care about each other. I have held a few different positions and I continue to grow with this company.
This is a very great company to work for. They treat all of their clients with love and respect. Working for this company definitely opened my eyes up to giving back to my community and helping more people in any way that i can! This company is AMAZING!
I really like that they have very fkexible hours, thats helps me to work and go to school at the same time. You have the chane to make alot of money if you the time for it. The clients you get to work with become like your family and you become apart of thier family. The cpmany does not offor any benifits, and or 401k plan for you to retire to. First light dosnt have much compationship towards there employees. I would like to see more advancement oppertunity from within the company and or some type of promation oppertunity.