About Firestone Complete Auto Care
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.5 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews
Great place to work! People are friendly. Pay is great! The management isn’t the best, but there in an emergency. Overall the compensation makes up for the long hours.
While the company offers a lot of perks for their employees, local management cares more about sales numbers than their people. This in turn, creates a high amount of dissatisfaction and low morale among the lower management staff. C
My experience has been a very positive one. Learning more about cars and customer service every single day. Management is open to new ideas and encourages employees to voice their opinions about how to improve the stores. This company actually cares and tries their very best to help out employees.