About Fifth Third Bancorp
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
Fifth Third Bancorp Reviews
This job paid me 50% more than my last job and that was a lifesaver. I applied for others but no other place called me back. The technology is outdated and slow when compared to other banks but as an employee, i cannot do anything about that. I have learned how to network while being employed here and layoffs just recently took place in the last 2 weeks but i have seen this before and i noticed that many people who get cut are just below the retirement age. I thought it is foul how they just let 20+ year employees go very suddenly without a word so i will be definitely setting up other streams of income. It is not secure being an employee in today's world.
I have worked for fithth third for nearly 3 years, and there is honestly not a lot of consistency. They are so big that they don't seem to always know what they're doing. They are always having issues when it comes to IT and never seem to have all their wits about them. Management pushes sales and act like they aren't.
Horrible company. Mistreated me as an employee and abusive in how they handle situations. Screwed me over on my paychecks more than once and didn't make up for it. Only good thing is the pay and unlimited OT otherwise....AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!