About FedEx Office Print & Ship Services
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 43 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.43 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.43 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.43 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.43 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.43 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.43 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.43 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.43 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.43 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.43 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.43 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.43 responses
FedEx Office Print & Ship Services Reviews
To work for such a long-standing, stable, Fortune 500 company was a blast! The managers knew the products and solutions for every customer. When a team member don't know something, the managers direct them to learning materials, as they have been taught the most effective ways to teach.
FedEx is a good place to work at. I enjoy the friendly work environment. The compensation/ benefits are okay and there is room for growth. The benefits are competitive with reliable health care insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. There is a 401k match up to 5 percent and great company to buy shares of stock. There is room for growth in management or in any field of choice. FedEx has a career development plan along with tuition reimbursement assistance that is very rewarding.FedEx also, offers relocation assistance to their employees that transfer within the company. There are several employee discount programs that the company offers such as, shipping with FedEx, cell phone bill credits, and discounts on purchasing vehicles. Communication needs to improve between upper management and their subordinates.
Wonderful opportunity to work, learn and grow. I was promoted within a year of working in a retail store to out in the field as an on-call technician. Great management, flexibility, tution assistance and benefits were great!