1000 Fedex Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108
About FedEx Ground
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 99 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.99 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.99 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.99 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.99 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.99 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.99 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.99 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.99 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.99 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.99 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.99 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.99 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.99 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.99 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.99 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.99 responses
FedEx Ground Reviews
FedEx Ground is a great company to work for if you are a college student or seeking a career within logistics, transportation, business, IT. If you are considering working for FedEx Ground, I would suggest finding a mentor for your first year. There will be someone at your location that will take notice, that is if you are a hard worker, be on time and have a positive attitude. I have been employed with them for 12 years with multiple promotions and I can say honestly it is a great place to work. Just be ready to work hard! I gave a 3-star rating due to the fact there is always room for growth.
I really have enjoyed my time working at FedEx. Management always acknowledges me and my issues and works to resolve them in a timely manner. I feel respected in my workplace and I feel that I have a voice. When I told management I was moving for college they immediately got me the address for the closest facility to my school and told me that they would help me transfer. FedEx also rewards those who work exceptionally hard with a point system. With these earned points you can ‘Buy’ merchandise. Management at my facility is wonderful. Its hard work but it pays off!
My experience with Fed Ex Ground has been great! From the employees to management, it is a friendly/ family atmosphere. We work hard together accepting the challenges of life, family, school, in a balanced daily grind. I actually look forward to going to work everyday. During challenges in my life, Fed Ex Ground has been an outlet and an uplift to overcome many adversities. If I could change something about the company, it would be pay, compensation,rewards, bonus structure. I don't think that there are enough bonus and reward opportunities for employees other than just the basic work wage.