No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 9 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.9 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Working at Facebook is absolutely FANTASTIC! I absolutely love the culture here. I have worked for many fortune 500 companies. Facebook surpasses them all!
I worked as a Software Engineering Intern for Facebook in Seattle, WA in the summer of 2018. I was in an intern program called Facebook University, which is for minority college students. It was an amazing experience where I got to learn a ton, live in a great new city, and meet life-long friends. I am looking forward to returning to Facebook next summer.
I took an internship when I was in high school called Facebook Academy. In that program students were able to do coding, planning events, and even plan different ideas to Facebook to make the site even better. Everyone is inclusive to open ideas, the community there is tight, and the offices are vastly open.