About Express Employment Professionals
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
Express Employment Professionals Reviews
While being a full time student, working for Express Employment has given me the flexibility that I need. It has always given me extra opportunities to expand my knowledge into different areas of business and other careers. I work for a branch in Muncie Indiana and they have always stood behind my work and have given me ample opportunities. Nothing but respect coming from this direction
Working at Express has been fantastic as a student. I work when I am able to, and the pay is pretty good! Office employees are also very friendly.
I was able to find work suitable to my school schedule, some times i was offered some overtime which helped to my finances. Some times there was paid training, to be able to move to other work areas, where there was flexible schedule, i enjoyed the frendly atmosphere.