Expedia Reviews

Expedia is an amazing place to work - very diverse and friendly. The management is very caring and genuine, it's so rare and very impressive! There are always opportunities for those working hard and looking. Benefits are very generous. All and all, it's a great place to work. It's home away from home.
Expedia is a fast paced company that strives to be the number one platform for vacation and business trip planning. I love what I do and the people I work with. I have been with the company for over 7 years and plan on moving up the management chain.
Expedia look out and reward there employees. The Benefits are Great and you can move up in the company. Expedia has many opportunities and promote within. If a new position comes open, everyone can apply and receive an interview for a higher position. I don't like some of the unfairness and un justice that happens.
Start Your Review of Expedia
Expedia offers many great benefits to employees. They show that they care about our well-being. They want us to succeed as employees and strive for employees to be happy when working. I love coming to work every day knowing that my managers care about me as well as the job and people I serve.
Working experience depends on your direct team, as the company is driven through this. Open seating plan is hurtful to the productivity, and new office move sounds like a great idea, but may be problematic for east-side employees.