About Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Automotive, Consumer Products, Transportation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 59 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.59 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.59 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.59 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.59 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.59 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.59 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.59 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.59 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.59 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.59 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.59 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.59 responses
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews
Transitioning from one job I have had since the age of 15 to Enterprise at the age of 21 was scary because it was a bigger company, a big airport location, and a lot of new learning that I knew would push me out of my comfort zone. However, it has been an overall easy transition due to the way that Enterprise is ran in Denver Colorado. Management is always one the same page with literally everything, the communication amongst all employees is beyond what anyone would expect, and the process of being trained was not only painless but made enjoyable due to all of the friendly staff members who are always willing to answer any questions they can. In addition to this, the way that a workday is set out for me is very straightforward, everyone knows what their duty is for the day, and everyone is constantly getting feedback to help us be better employees and deliver even better customer service.
Enterprise has an amazing charisma! As a private company, they care both about their surrounding community and employees, helping each grow.
Very professional setting, great place to work! I am just working for the summer until I go off to grad school in another state, but my supervisor is very understanding with my limited time in the office and encourages me to take time off to visit the school and settle into my long-term life decisions.