About Emory Healthcare
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.12 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Emory Healthcare Reviews
The Emory Healthcare Administrative Office could be better. For Emory to be such a large name, their pay is a lot less than other hospitals in the area. We don't even have basic eating supplies in our office building. The billing system could be 10 times better, were using old computer systems , and left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
I like that there are various opportunities for growth. A lot of "who you know, not what you know" for promotion. Low entry wages for college graduates, but stable employment. Ex. Patient Services Coordinator I with a B.S. and A.S. degree $14 an hour non negotiable. Annual 3% raise. Each promotion is 8% raise. If a student, they are not willing to flex your schedule for classes. Insurance is Aetna $250 ER copay. $35 specialist. $25 Dr. Visit. also deductibles. Poor dental plan. Poor prepaid legal plan only covers consult with lawyer nothing else. No profit sharing or bonuses.
I like the fact that this institution is very supportive of professional growth. Emory invests in their employees desire to pursue advancements in their career. They offer many educational courses for employee in various fields. There are multiple scholarship opportunities available along with tuition reimbursement for approved degree programs that are relevant to positions within the healthcare system.