Eli Lilly and Company Reviews

Great company with a noble mission to enhance life with medicines and transformation. As a 20 year employee, I have been given many opportunities to grow and investments in my personal and professional development.
It has been a great place to work!
Eli Lilly as a whole definitely strive to make the world a better place to live with their dedication to providing the world with the medicines needed for an overall pleasant living experience.
I have worked in the lilly labs for over 5 years now . It has been one of the most rewarding experiences. It has also propelled me to follow my dreams, to achieve more and be the best person I can be. I am doing this by going back to school for education. One of the best things about working a Lilly, is the diversity is provides, I work with people from all over the world. I also enjoy the challenge of working with people who are very seasoned and experienced, they encourage me to push myself harder as a professional.
Start Your Review of Eli Lilly and Company
My experience was great. I really lerned a lot and there’s a lot of good professionals in the company.
The culture is always evolving and my direct manager is very supportive and treats us like adults. She believes in giving her reps autonomy in their territories. We feel as field sales reps that we really own our own franchise and take great pride in our work because we know that it is directly effecting the patients.

In the end that is all that matters. The Patient. I am very proud to be a part of Lilly Oncology.
Eli Lilly has an ethical culture that allows them to recruit excellent talent. Going to work isn't just going into a job. They have restaurants, gyms, dry cleaning and fire department for employees convenience. It is hard work and long hours but they make it as easy for the employees to not feel guilty about the long hours and get other errands or me time in.
Eli Lilly is a great place to work whether as an employee or a contractor. I am back in school to become a teacher, and my bosses have been very supportive in allowing me to pursue my passion in education, while still working in the labs. There are several opportunities for growth with this company, many of which I had the privilege of taking advantage of. This company has taught me to work hard with a passion, take initiative, manage and lead projects, and work under some of the most accomplished scientist. The work Lilly does is very essential for providing hope to people who suffer from different illnesses by giving them a better quality of life.
Diversity has become the top priority vs maintaining the unique Midwestern, family company culture. Overall, company has been changing and isn’t the same, stable company it was years ago.
I've only been here for a short time but I've come to feel like this place could be where I establish a career. The people are friendly and helpful, and there is a culture of inclusion everyone in this company.
Very professional, I have trained with many compassionate and hardworking staff. I have learned a lot and really have enjoyed the amazing experience.