No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Working for this company is great due to the fact that many students work at the bookstores that are owned by this company. Therefore, the hours are flexible and it's great to have a discount for textbooks. However, there aren't many hours available to work, especially if the store is smaller.
Everybody who is there seems to be happy to be there. The atmosphere is very friendly. There are times when you would just wish for the day to be over, but overall, it has been great working there. The hours are not too bad; everybody who is an employee will be working a couple of times a week, in a schedule that is tailored to fit within your free time. Being in the middle of campus is a huge convenience as well, as you are able to have classes then work, or the other way around. It has never been an issue where work was getting in the way of my studies, so I am able to go to classes and not be interrupted by work.
My personal store is great! Employees take care of one another and we have a great relationship with the campus. Home office on the other hand is a different story. They are slow and don’t value hard work as much as they should.