Eddie Bauer Holdings Inc. Reviews

I have only been working with the company for three months. But, people are always friendly. The schedule is short and flexible. Customers are patient and always in a great mood. The workload is not heavy and it is fun, makes time go fast. I always like going in for work and I always come out with a smile.
I enjoyed being taught in depth knowledge of the products and sales training to help tailor the correct products for our customers. I enjoyed the type of customers we sold too as well, as most people came in the summer looking for warm equipment for trips abroad to picturesque locations.
Poor direction and expectations, company says they will work with your schedule and then turn around and schedule you the shifts you can't work, then get upset.
Start Your Review of Eddie Bauer Holdings Inc.
I love working for Eddie Bauer!
It is a great place to work and you get amazing discounts. It helped me develop my leadership skills as well as learn to give outstanding customer service. If you want a job that treats there customers right and you love outdoor clothing, Eddie Bauer is a great place to work!
I enjoy working for Eddie Bauer very much. This job has given me valuable sales skills. I also have learned many people interaction skills. The Eddie Bauer company is very user-friendly and customer oriented. The managers and company treat their staff honestly, respectively, and to the highest of standards. I have worked at Eddie for a little over five months and I have enjoyed it so much. I work part-time as I go to school full time and I have to say the management is very respectful and understanding of my limitations and desires as far as scheduling goes.