No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Coworkers were very friendly and helpful. Asking questions and asking for help was encouraged. The pay, even at an intern level was pretty good. The location is in the mountains so there is lots of hiking and outdoor activities available with beautiful scenery. However, you do have to drive at least an hour to get to a big city. The atmosphere was also fairly conservative but the company is actively trying to be more inclusive
Since the beginning I loved the culture, the position, and the flexibility of the company. Work/life balance is great!
Eastman is a great place to work. Pay is good, benefits are good. Vacation and Work/Life balance is stressed, but hours are long and sometimes not enough people to complete the job. Coworkers are excellent, and helpful. Everyone is on basically the same education level, so it is easy to interact.