About DXC Technology
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
DXC Technology Reviews
CSC was purchased by DXC Technologies when it merged with Hewlett Packard Enterprises. I was in one of the smaller divisions focusing on loan servicing. It was interesting place to work and the employees were fun, I gained lifelong friends while employed there. I learned a lot building the department I was in charge of and was eventually allowed to hire a few people. My department drafted policies, procedures, training and conducted testing and auditing functions. The program built was not perfect, but what was fairly appropriate for the company. I worked with international employees and across divisions to assist in their development of their programs.
Interning at DXC was one of the best experiences of my undergraduate career. They taught me numerous skills that I will be using for the rest of my life. On top of that, the location being in the middle of Tysons really encouraged me to continue with the business field even more, and continue my education with an MBA in the near future. Having such amazing, respectable people working around me definitely motivated me more than ever before to do my best in my career.
DXC promotes a culture of low-pressure and independence. This is not a place where micro-management is favored. There is a generous vacation policy in place so that employees can maintain a good work-life balance. Pay increases are not common, however, so good planning is necessary. Managers are attentive to employee concerns and there is an open-door policy in place. Co-workers are helpful and friendly and there is not a lot of politics or back-biting present.