About Dunkin' Brands Group Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.14 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.14 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.14 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.14 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.14 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.14 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.14 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.14 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.14 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.14 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.14 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.14 responses
Dunkin' Brands Group Inc. Reviews
Breaks were not given for 8 hour workdays. No matter how long you worked you were given 15 minutes, and in the afternoons past 3 pm onwards, no one received a break. I was often spoken to disrespectfully, while certain workers were allowed to cut corners. Was told wasn't allowed to call in sick because of lack of coverage and forced to work while not feeling well, then told I was slow.
During my two years of experience working at Dunkin' Donuts, I have been through a roller coaster of events. I started working at Dunkin' Donuts when I was fifteen years old. I was given little training but worked hard and soon got a hang of things. My raise was skipped for the first year of working there because, according to my manager, if my manager didn't get a raise "no one did". That manager soon quit and we received an amazing new one. She gave me two raises and then promoted me to store trainer with another raise. I have since loved working at Dunkin' Donuts and love everyone I work with. The customers can be less than delightful but I always enjoy chatting with regulars and waking people up with a cup of coffee and a smile.
It is a fun atmosphere and a great company to work for because there are opportunities to move up. The downside is that corporate does not always keep the employees working in the store in mind. They have a standard they want, but sometimes it is difficult to achieve when they are changing the way things are done by making it complicated, not easier.