About DTE Energy
Energy & Utilities
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
DTE Energy Reviews
I work in the load control department, where we are tasked with upgrading interruptible for our customers air conditioning. The work itself isn't challenging it's usually the weather that makes the job difficult. My boss motivates us everyday with new ideas on how to get our job done safely and efficiently and it makes the weather less of a problem. I love my job and what I do.
DTE Energy is a major power providing company that takes the safety of their employees very seriously, it has an inspirational atmosphere that makes you want to work to the best capacity and also provides a lot of growth opportunities. The company is very forward thinking in terms of cleaner energy and renewable and they manage waste efficiently.
DTE Energy has been a truly transformative place to work. Their commitment to employee safety and 200% accountability has lead to a workplace where like-minded people play as a team to achieve both individual and company goals. Leadership is very engaged in the wellbeing of the individual contributors, and the atmosphere is buzzing with activity and excitement to be at work.