No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.64 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.64 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.64 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.64 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.64 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 64 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.64 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.64 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.64 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.64 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.64 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.64 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.64 responses
Working for Door Dash as a delivery driver has been a mixed bag filled with fresh fruits and rotting meat. When I originally started Dashing for Door Dash last fall, things were good! There were plenty of incentives to Dash, good bonuses and I would routinely hit $18 per hour on the weekends making deliveries! However, as time went on, the ability to get a time slot for deliveries dwindled down to nothing, as did the pay incentives. Your pay is subsidized by customer tips, so a customer could tip $1 or $5 and you could still get paid $6.50 for a delivery. Door dash covers the rest. I could make less than minimum wage some days. The good news is that it fits in with my very hectic schedule, being and older student, so as things come up I can work in my days off as needed.
The best thing about DoorDash is the fact that I can do it whenever I have time. This makes it work great while I'm in school; whether I'm in between classes or done for the day. They also have $5 bonuses per delivery during peak hours which, when applied, can earn you between $20-25 an hour. Not to mention its literally the easiest job I've ever had, all you need to do is hop in your car and help someone out buy bringing them their food!
I enjoy the convenience of working when I want. The idea is great and the app is functional. The only changes that I would suggest is finding more tech people, because there are a lot of app issues. I was even asked one time to pay for someones food out of pocket, due to an app issue. I declined!