About Domino's Pizza
Delivery & Warehousing, Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.158 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.158 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.158 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.158 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.158 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.158 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.158 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.158 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.158 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 158 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.158 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.158 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.158 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.158 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.158 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.158 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.158 responses
Domino's Pizza Reviews
Dominos is like working any other minimum wage job it has some perks but mainly it's like every other fast food job. You have to deal with dissatisfied customers and people who generally don't care you're delivering them food. Sometimes people are rude and don't want to communicate with you they just want their food, and it tends to make things awkward. The one thing that I really enjoy is interacting with customers who are communicative. It's nice to have some conversations with strangers and communicate with them. You get to meet different kinds of people with various ethnicities and backgrounds. Most the time I have a positive interaction with my customers which leaves both us feeling pleased.
My experience at Domino's has been very rewarding. I gained valuable communication and interpersonal skills, and learned that developing a strong work ethic requires much more than just being able to stand on your feet for eight hours a day. As I have furthered my skills at Domino's as a shift manager, I have developed strong leadership abilities. I love that as a company, Domino's prides itself on always improving customer experience. However I found that they focus too much on adding different items to the menu that it takes the focus away from service and quality. Although every menu item should be made to excellent quality, adding more and more items to the menu and still putting pressure on employees to keep service times under a strict limit is very difficult.
Working at Domino’s Pizza has been an amazing experience. Because I am shy, it has forced me to be more open with people since my role there was customer service. I would recommend this job for anyone. It’s worth it!