About Discover Financial Services Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.24 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.24 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.24 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.24 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.24 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.24 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.24 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.24 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.24 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.24 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.24 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.24 responses
Discover Financial Services Inc. Reviews
Pays well, cares about employees. I really like working at discover for those 2 reasons, but they also have great benefits and great people working there!
Discover is an excellent environment to work in. Every one is treated like a human being , your personal needs and family life will be respected unlike other companies. The company as a whole has high respect for you personal life and the time you need. Everyone their is very friendly, sociable and happy to work as a team. The managers do not act as if they are better than you, everyone is treated equally. Its a great place to Start and finish your career!
They do a good job training, and they put a decent amount of care into their employees' wellbeing, but the actual job is too time-restrictive, too sedentary, and not intellectually stimulating enough. It puts you in a hell space of doing something that won't let you work on other things, and not challenging enough to not utterly bore you. I went half mad and got depressed from having to be in this state for HALF MY WAKING LIFE. Pay is good, but at what cost?