About Discover Financial Services Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.19 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
Discover Financial Services Inc. Reviews
Discover is an excellent environment to work in. Every one is treated like a human being , your personal needs and family life will be respected unlike other companies. The company as a whole has high respect for you personal life and the time you need. Everyone their is very friendly, sociable and happy to work as a team. The managers do not act as if they are better than you, everyone is treated equally. Its a great place to Start and finish your career!
Discover provides the necessary tools for both employees new to the industry and those with high tenure that allow for constant development and personal growth. The company strives to build a culture of diversity and inclusion while teaching employees to make the world a better place. It defines that of a company whose focus is its customers, employees, and its community.
Working at Discover Financial Services was extremely stressful. The management pushes to have employee performance stats at peak capabilities, which isn't a bad thing, but too many factors are out of an employees control and can't be fixed by doing an impeccable job. Incentive is heavily weighted by customer survey reviews, but even if an employee did their job correctly, went above and beyond to inform and help the customer with their needs, if the customer still doesn't feel that they were treated the right way, an employee's incentive gets blasted into oblivion with no hope to get it back for another three months. The only positive part about working at Discover was working with fun and energetic people.