About Dillard's Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.71 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.71 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.71 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.71 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.71 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.71 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.71 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.71 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.71 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.71 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.71 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.71 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.71 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.71 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.71 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.71 responses
Dillard's Inc. Reviews
The people I worked with on the sales floor can be sharks about their sales. Dillards has unattainable sales goals for each associate which makes employees look at people as dollar signs and not as people. However, I worked with two amazing people who wanted to see all of us succeed so we would help each other out. However, our boss thought we were helping each other out and told we shouldn't do that. The management is a joke!
I enjoy my job. I've been working retail for a long time and this company pays the best out of any job I've ever had, plus the hours are great! The latest I get out is 10pm, which is amazing since I'm used to having to stay until 1am at my previous jobs. Only took a star off because of the SPH system, which can lead to excess stress when trying to maintain a balanced work environment. I find that it doesn't adjust for slow season and some employees take a pay cut simply because no one is shopping.
It is a nice job while I work through school, but it can be quite draining. The management team can be very hard on you to make your numbers. I understand that they feel a lot of pressure from above, however, there are great ways where you can motivate your team! Hopefully, not ever store has experienced what I have. All together, if you are going to school, they do work with your schedule better than most places and the customers and fellow coworkers are great!