About Dignity Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Dignity Health Reviews
I have been with Dignity Health for five years. It's typical of a health care facility ran by a corporation. There's also not always guaranteed full time hours for employees. However, I appreciate that when push comes to shove we are there to care for people and are encouraged to show human kindness at every turn. The benefits are also great which is important. I have mixed feelings about whether I will return as a nurse practitioner in the future.
I love working here. They work around my school schedule and are flexible with time off needed. It’s a busy place and it’s hard work but is very rewarding! I enjoy coming to work and working with great people.
I love working for this company. They are honestly the best employer and truly believe humankindess!