About Dick's Sporting Goods
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.125 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.125 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.125 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.125 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.125 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.125 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.125 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.125 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.125 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.125 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.125 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.125 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.125 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.125 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.125 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.125 responses
Dick's Sporting Goods Reviews
I started learning apparel until the administrative assistant position became available. I was very excited to learn about the many processes that exist at DSG and found myself pulled in all directions. Although I was the administrative assistant, the store was severely understaffed at the time. I ended up training on the register, working in apparel while learning team. The learning environment is very fluid in this sense and allows for a great number of staff members to cross train without issue. Eventually i learned all departments and became a CSC, Key-c Apparel lead, lodge accosicat during black friday sales and so on. Prior to working at DSG I had never taken the time to hunt/fish/or be an avid gun collector. After working there I was able to obtain a great many life skills and am happy to have been a part of the upbeat, competitive, and unique experience.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK! FUN ATMOSPHERE, COMFY WORK CLOTHES, GREAT PEOPLE. Overall a really easy and stress free work environment with good pay.
Dick's Sporting Goods has been a great working experience for me while home from college. They offer equal opportunity for all races, including myself who is an African American. The company has been very accommodating with my seasonal work schedule, allowing me to attend college and then working for them during our breaks. I would highly recommend for this company. I will continue to work for them until I graduate and possibly beyond.