About Department of Public Social Services Of LA County
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.6 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Department of Public Social Services Of LA County Reviews
Job security is what I like and health benefits are provided. It’s very competitive with certain positions because roles don’t open up that often and when they do everyone is applying for them. It’s seem that you have to know someone in a higher position to move up. So, network.
I would like to workers to have less of a caseload and more time to work with the clients. I would also like access to correct a clients TOA rather than having to speak with the GAIN worker to correct issues. I would also like for workers not to have access to change information in MEDS manually, rather by a designated employee for this information who is trained in that area only if manual overrides are needed.
Excellent customer service, problem solving and efficiency. Proving assistance to individuals and families. Provide referroand resources to other agencies.