About Department of Defense Educational Activity
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 20 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.20 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
Department of Defense Educational Activity Reviews
The staff and higher ups are very supportive of the administration, staff, and students. They provide many opportunities for collaborations across many schools in our district as well as many educational and extracurricular opportunities for students to become successful contributors to our global society.
I really enjoyed working for DODEA. I learned a lot about instructional activity and learned about valuable resources that accommodate student learning. It was very rewarding working with children and helping to shape their little minds. DODEA provides ample opportunities for professional development and provides the training need for each employee to be successful. The downside is for the position I worked the pay was really low and some could benefit from leadership training.
When I joined the Army in 2017, I was shocked by the change in culture and had a rough time at first, but now that I'm used to it and taking advantage of my education benefits, I'm starting to see just how much the military goes through to take care of its Soldiers and civilian employees.