About Department of Defense Educational Activity
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
Department of Defense Educational Activity Reviews
I really enjoyed working for DODEA. I learned a lot about instructional activity and learned about valuable resources that accommodate student learning. It was very rewarding working with children and helping to shape their little minds. DODEA provides ample opportunities for professional development and provides the training need for each employee to be successful. The downside is for the position I worked the pay was really low and some could benefit from leadership training.
Very dedicated to mission accomplishment for the United States Air Force. We have fulfilled many mission goals in delivering equipment and gear across the globe in an expedient and secure manner. The work environment is very professional, very social, fun, and satisfying.
Its a good place to work, I often am able to put in leave and it is approved and don't have to worry about taking time off when things come up. I also am able to do a part time coaching job which I enjoy and they flex my hours during that time so that I can make it to practices and not have to dig into my leave. The work culture is good, my position is pretty independent so I can do what I need to do and there is no micro managing involved, which I appreciate