About Delta Air Lines
Airlines & Aviation, Delivery & Warehousing
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.53 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.53 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.53 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.53 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.53 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.53 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.53 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.53 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.53 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.53 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.53 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.53 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.53 responses
Delta Air Lines Reviews
Delta is an amazing company to work for. It provides a large number of growth opportunities that allow employees to use their skillsets. There are also a lot of options in terms of volunteering and giving back to the community. The management truly seems invested in the employees and their work fulfillment and their personal and professional development. The company offers remarkable benefits such as free flights, paid time off, flexible scheduling and annual Profit Sharing. It's a global company with international recognition and multiple accolades.
My experience has been relatively decent. It changed my life in ways that are good and bad. It gave me an opportunity to see the world with out going broke. The bad side is its hard to have a home/life balance as a flight attendant. If you want to make good money you have to work a lot which means you're rarely home. This makes it much harder to manage relationships with family, friends, and loved ones. You miss out on a lot of the special life events most people have. I work almost every holiday. I haven't celebrated a Christmas at home with my family in over 3 years. It can be lonely. I do wish that the compensation was higher due to this. You may be flying and seeing the world but you miss out on the little things in life. I also wish that flight attendants were protected by a union.
Enjoy the ability to fly and experience different countries at a low cost to employee. I have meet a mix of individuals including my peers and customers that travel through the airport. Have the ability to advance to different levels in the company. Receive building techniques from resume improvement, stock and interview classes. Provide employees with he change to volunteer at various places over the world. Work for a Fortune 500 company that people are able to recognize in any country. Understand the importance of building a brand and working together to achieve the companies goals.