No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
I love Dell, I was intern and they pursued me for a full-time position. Dell offers a great work/life balance. Working from home is an option for most roles, and I get a ton of PTO and other neat incentives. I honestly don't think any other company can compare or even compete with Dell. I love my job, my peers/leadership, and it makes me feel like family!
Great company. The culture is all about community and customer experience, there are plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and build a career, and the pay is very good. Michael Dell is committed to many causes and ensures that his company is too.
My experience has been fabulous. Dell has an open culture with a strong work-life balance. They offer the ability to work remote, there are great benefits, and it is exciting to be in an ever changing tech industry.