No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.11 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
I love Dell, I was intern and they pursued me for a full-time position. Dell offers a great work/life balance. Working from home is an option for most roles, and I get a ton of PTO and other neat incentives. I honestly don't think any other company can compare or even compete with Dell. I love my job, my peers/leadership, and it makes me feel like family!
The division I worked in has constant change, inconsistent messaging, no work/life balance and unrealistic expectations for performance. I've been in the industry for over 20 years and have never worked for a company less employee-focused.
Great company. The culture is all about community and customer experience, there are plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and build a career, and the pay is very good. Michael Dell is committed to many causes and ensures that his company is too.