About Delaware North Companies
Hospitality & Tourism
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.14 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.14 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.14 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.14 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.14 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.14 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.14 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.14 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.14 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.14 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.14 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.14 responses
Delaware North Companies Reviews
Outstanding work environment. Great management. Flexible work hours. Always willing to work around college schedules. Upper management cares about employees. Always room for growth within the company with several stadiums all over the world. Close and convenient to college. Has given me great a great experience and a chance to meet new people. Traveling will be an option moving forward within the company. Starting pay is decent, always a chance for a promotion and a raise with hard work being recognized. Some jobs are seasonal, so beware of this. Being with the company for two years, I can say that it is an outstanding place to work with a great environment. Overall, I would recommend Delaware North to anyone who wants a successful future within a company.
I love the fun work environment! If you are not a person who has literal get up and go, this is not the place for you. Sitting down isn’t something you do until you go home. Nevertheless, your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. I would love to see higher pay for more laborious positions.
Although there is always an exception of a select few of wonderful managers and supervisors, most of the upper management were very rude. Not many of them were personable or caring for their employees' well being. Most would walk around, avoiding eye contact or even sharing a simple smile. Sometimes you weren't even approached unless there was something they wanted fixed. I strongly believe a good working environment starts with fair and approachable management.