About DaVita Healthcare Partners
Health Care, Human Resources
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 91 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.91 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.91 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.91 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.91 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.91 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.91 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.91 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.91 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.91 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.91 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.91 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.91 responses
DaVita Healthcare Partners Reviews
I transferred to this company from another facility. From the time that I started working with DaVita, I have felt nothing but respect, pride, and fulfillment working for a company who not only cares about their employees but their patients as well. This company thrives on making sure each of their teammates has everything they need to succeed. DaVita wants their teammates to succeed as much as their company succeeds. They value education and the leadership teams pushes you to always be the best teammate you possibly can, not only for yourself but that patient as well. I have worked for this company for only three years and within those three years, they have exceeded my expectations for a company in the medical field.
daVita is a wonderful place to work. I’ve been working with DaVita for over 10 years and have experience great customer service within the employee group, support when giving birth to my child, great wage compensation, and a great team. I would refer anyone to work at DaVita because they’re supportive you learn and add on to your nursing skills and their benefits and wages are great!
What a great company! I love their dedication to having fun. One of my interview questions when I got hired was "What do you do for fun?" It wasn't a trick question, or one of those weird psychological questions, they really wanted to know. Davita is devoted to making sure their employees work love balance is appropriate, and their employees are happy. I even took a Star learning class that was all about reducing anxiety and stress. I cannot recommend this company enough.