About DaVita Healthcare Partners
Health Care, Human Resources
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 104 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.104 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.104 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.104 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.104 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.104 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.104 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.104 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.104 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.104 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.104 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.104 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.104 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.104 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.104 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.104 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.104 responses
DaVita Healthcare Partners Reviews
In order to meet CMS guidelines, Davita put's almost impossible standards onto it's lower level employees. We are expected to perform complicated procedures to the letter, which should take about half an hour to complete properly. But we are given only about ten minutes to do things, because of the crazy productivity standards. When a patient is consistently noncompliant with their fluid restrictions, showing up to treatment, etc., employees are somehow to blame. My facility manager tries her absolute hardest to advocate for us all, but she is consistently stuck between a rock and hard place dealing with corporate people who have never even worked in healthcare. There are some good benefits, like tuition reimbursement and flexible scheduling that will keep me at this company for a few more years, but once I get my nursing degree finished I am outta there faster than you can say multiple million dollar lawsuits.
DaVita provides dialysis to patients that are enduring end stage renal disease (ESRD). During my time working for DaVita, I have learned many things about companionship, dedication, nursing, and timeliness. I believe I have found my calling for becoming a nurse through my current career with DaVita. I love the environment and the teamwork that I have endured with DaVita. I hope that my nursing degree will allow me to find mmy place back into any DaVita clinic. I say this due to my adoration for DaVita's "All for One" motto. Essentially, All for One gives us the assurance that we are all okay and in this together.
I transferred to this company from another facility. From the time that I started working with DaVita, I have felt nothing but respect, pride, and fulfillment working for a company who not only cares about their employees but their patients as well. This company thrives on making sure each of their teammates has everything they need to succeed. DaVita wants their teammates to succeed as much as their company succeeds. They value education and the leadership teams pushes you to always be the best teammate you possibly can, not only for yourself but that patient as well. I have worked for this company for only three years and within those three years, they have exceeded my expectations for a company in the medical field.