About Dave & Buster's
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 23 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.23 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.23 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Dave & Buster's Reviews
Dave & Buster's is such an exciting and dynamic environment to work in! Help is always there when you need it, and managers are quick to solve issues. The environment is fast-paced and often high-volume. In addition to numerous other benefits, employees are given powercards to play free games!
I love that the company has developed me as a person and encouraged my education! The benefits I am offered as a hourly employee are fantastic! I have blue cross blue shield insurance, 401k, and laid time off. It has afforded me a quality of life.
I have worked at Dave and Busters for over 2 years now. I was first hired as the front desk/host position, this was the first job I fell in love with. Everyone from every position was so nice and helpful. I got to meet many different kinds of people. The pay was good and they gave me as many hours as I wanted. After a while they promoted me to a server position because I expressed interest in moving up in the company. They listened to me and made it happen. Training here is great and they will make you the best employee that they can. You will feel part of the team instantly. The managers support me and understand that I am a student so they work around my schedule for me.