About Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center Reviews
DHMC is a fantastic place to work! The management and my co-workers work very hard to ensure that all patients and their families are provided with the best care and support that is possible. I have had the pleasure of working with people in all aspects of the health care process and each and every one of them have been very professional and hard working. I have also been a patient and had a great experience in this aspect.
Your coworkers are more like family. Working with people you love makes you want to come to work everyday!
I love working here! The advancement opportunities, the management, and the workplace environment make it an ease to go to work everyday!