About Darden Restaurants
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 123 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.123 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.123 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.123 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.123 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.123 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.123 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.123 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.123 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.123 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.123 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.123 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.123 responses
Darden Restaurants Reviews
Overall, I am super impressed with this company's commitment to its employees. I'm a server at the newest restaurant in MA and already they are allowing me to complete my Certified Beer Server certification free of charge to me. They are also handling the COVID-19 situation incredibly well and in a very fair way to all of its employees. I would highly recommend them!
I love working at a darden restaurant and proud to be a team member in this place! The schedule is flexible and my managers understand my situation of being a full time student and that school is my first priority. I enjoy making connections with the guests, saying jokes and making them feel welcomed.
I liked the flexible hours I was afforded when I waited tables for Darden Restaurants. The staff and management are usually pretty friendly in the off hours. When the rush is on, brace yourself! Serving tables is not for the faint of heart or for those with thin skin. Your co-workers will 'cut throats', and apparently, Darden provides its managers with a bonus program aggressive enough to turn even the kindest of managers into callous, strictly company-minded employees/partner-owners.