About Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 9 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Reviews
A mission-driven organization led by smart, dedicated leaders. Management clearly cares about employees and invests in them, by offering professional development opportunities.
I learned so much regarding Breast Oncology and the time and effort it takes from both patients as well as research staff to make clinical trials run successfully. I have a great appreciation for patients that consent to these studies to help provide information regarding future therapies in cancer.
Administrative work culture is negative towards employees. Individual expertise and effective patient care takes a back seat to bureaucratic goals.