About Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Reviews
I learned so much regarding Breast Oncology and the time and effort it takes from both patients as well as research staff to make clinical trials run successfully. I have a great appreciation for patients that consent to these studies to help provide information regarding future therapies in cancer.
Great place to work with amazing people who really care about their jobs and helping people. You walk by people in the halls and they will say hello even if you have never met them. They treat the children that get treated here exceptionally well and try to make the environment they are in as kid friendly as possible.
This is a great environment to be in when wanting to further your career in the medical field. The staff I work directly with is very supportive and motivating.